BikeHoward Open House 2019
The BikeHoward Open House 2019 attracted 36 attendees from across the County and around the Baltimore region.
Attendees learned about the Bicycle Master Plan and provided input into County bicycling priorities.
The following boards were presented at the open house:
- What is BikeHoward?
- Why BikeHoward?
- Facility Types
- Planned Facilities
- BikeHoward Express
- Current Projects – On-Road
- Current Projects – Pathways
The following themes were frequently raised in comments provided by attendees:
- The need for connected and continuous bicycle facilities
- Better connections from the Thunder Hill community across MD 108 to the Red Branch Road commercial area.
- Bike racks and facilities to access employment and retail destinations
The following table shows typical trip purposes reported by BikeHoward attendees. Some attendees marked multiple typical trip purposes, so the total number of responses exceeds the number of attendees.