BikeHoward Implementation through Resurfacing Projects
Howard County anticipates pursuing implementation of BikeHoward’s recommendations for the following roadways during the coming year:
- Lightning View Road (Columbia, Village of Oakland Mills)
- Click here to view the presentation from the June 12, 2018 presentation at the Oakland Mills Community Association board meeting.
- Hickory Ridge Road (Columbia, Village of Hickory Ridge and Town Center)
- Portions of Summer Sunrise Drive and River Run (Columbia, Village of River Hill)
- The Office of Transportation discussed these proposals at the River Hill Community Association Traffic and Safety Committee meeting on August 22, 2018 at 6:30 pm at Claret Hall (6020 Daybreak Circle). Click here to view the presentation.
- Old Columbia Road (Columbia, Village of Kings Contrivance)
- Click here to view the presentation from the May 15, 2019 presentation at the Kings Contrivance Community Association board meeting.