BikeHoward Implementation through Resurfacing Projects
Howard County anticipates pursuing implementation of BikeHoward’s recommendations for the following roadways during the coming year:
- Lightning View Road (Columbia, Village of Oakland Mills)
- Click here to view the presentation from the June 12 presentation at the Oakland Mills Community Association board meeting.
- Hickory Ridge Road (Columbia, Village of Hickory Ridge and Town Center)
- Click Here to view the presentation from the July 2 presentation at the Hickory Ridge Village Board meeting. Comments are welcome through July 19th using the feedback form.
- Click here to view a one-page summary of ongoing BikeHoward implementation efforts in Hickory Ridge, including bike lanes on Hickory Ridge Road.
- Portions of Summer Sunrise Drive and River Run (Columbia, Village of River Hill)
- The Office of Transportation will discuss these proposals at the River Hill Village Board meeting on August 6 at 7:00 pm at Claret Hall (6020 Daybreak Circle).